PyCamp Day 1
Leer en español
| More posts about
Going to sleep, so here's a quick rundown of my 1st day at Pycamp:
- Woke up at 6AM, and after taking trains, buses and automobiles, arrived
around noon. Place is nice, wheather is cold. Beds are bunks.
- Presented ideas, voted working slots
- Implemented a Nikola feature to get themes from http://bootswatch.com
- Implemented first draft of pipelines for post-processing generated files
- Martín Gaitán is working on improving the image galleries
- Hugo Ruscitti is doing some celery+flask magic to create a Nikola
- Had fun with lots of other things and talking with a lot of people.
- Played some table tennis (won 1, lost 1)
- Got a firefox t-shirt
- Got a Ninja-IDE mug that changes colour with temperature.
Now, exhausted, going to bed.